Bowie - the biological Ut Commercial Union issued a Eurehla do not think with the new - that there Sukhontha Nimit the bad news that her senior. Dot is intrigue. Draft ideas boyfriend stole a small staff - Chaya F Watcharas Thep warrior's this imply oneself just confused. That both close to each other despite what people suggest they are quite known.
"Really nothing new I did not want to think too much Bowie, not my new offensive. I feel more confused. No surprise that both of these close wait Because before that. He did not close early. Bowie is recommended that both people know each other. Another owner, he sold men's fashion. Then I opened a new shop with I like the contact of the same order. "
If you have a chance to see her new follow-up. I would have to talk to him that is what Bowie asked if I close with a new silk is steamed about it. Because I join under a new brother. We see it all the time off work after that. I join the community to talk to one of the frequent
"As for the new brother. Out the interviews with the media that To abstain from the order of J. For the ease of Bowie. This is heard, then felt a little surprised why my new rant But I understand that when he spoke. 'S will not rant. May be afraid of Bowie uncomfortable. To say that would really add to the moment so do not let lack of income owners, because it simply did not have any problems with the owners already own news, talk about Bowie. He did not suffer what he verbally with the new brother. Could not have issued Marine K Line's network. In. would talk more.
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น